Following the confirmation that most COVID restrictions will soon be lifted, extra seats are available for the “Strategic EV Forum” held by NFDA in conjunction with the MHA EV Alliance taking place in Warwick (M40 J15 Warwick hotel, previously ‘Hilton’) on 22 July 2021 from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Key players in the EV arena will provide dealers with a combination of strategic advice and practical guidance to improve EV sales and aftersales processes, optimise EV infrastructure planning and making appropriate tax considerations for EV commercial opportunities.
Thursday 22 July
Warwick, M40 J15 Warwick Hotel (previously Hilton)
The additional spaces are will continue to be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- EV Consumer Journey: understanding EV demand
- Optimising EV infrastructure planning
- Opportunities arising from EV energy asset management (solar, battery storage and V2G)
- Commercial partnership opportunities for your sites and chargepoints
- Sales process support: home charging and EV energy tariff solutions
- Practical considerations for your sales and aftersales processes
- Tax considerations for EV commercial opportunities and investment expenditure
- Embedding and maintaining EV knowledge and learning throughout your team
Full agenda, speakers, and registrations available here